Wednesday 16 March to Sunday 20 March: 2nd Test Match – Kensington Oval, Barbados
In Association with Interchoice Holidays (ATOL Protected) we are offering a 7 night tour to Barbados to see England v The West Indies in March 2022. Price – £1950 per person based on a twin room. (2 people sharing). Price includes the following
- Return flight from London Heathrow (non direct) to Barbados.
- 7 nights in a 3* Apartment in Silver Sands, Christ Church overlooking the beach.
- Test Tickets to all 5 days action. Single tickets may not be within the group seating area however tickets bought in pairs and above will be sat together.
- Airport Transfer in Barbados.
- Return stadium transfers from apartments to Kensington Oval.
Full Itinerary – March 2022 – Economy Flight – 23kg Check-In Baggage
March 14th – Depart London Heathrow 08.30hrs – arrive Frankfurt 11.05hrs – Depart Frankfurt 13.20hrs – Arrive Bridgetown Grantley Adams Airport 18.05hrs.
March 15th – Free Day
March 16th to March 20th – West Indies v England Test Days
March 21st – Depart Bridgetown Grantley Adams Airport 19.55hrs – Arrive Frankfurt 10.10hrs (22.03.2022) – Depart Frankfurt 12.00hrs – Arrive London Heathrow 12.45hrs
One-bedroom apartment with patio and sea views.
The Apartments are set in Silver Sands, Christ Church. The air-conditioned accommodation is 350 metres from Silver Rock Beach and 800 metres from Silver Sands Beach and Surfers Bay Beach Bar, and several smaller bars, while the popular Oistins area with all it’s bars and restaurants is only 4km away.
Apartments have 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a TV with cable channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with sea views, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi.
Guests at the apartment can enjoy windsurfing nearby, or make the most of the sun terrace.
Silver Sands is 0.7 miles from the Apartments, while Bridgetown is 8.1 miles from the property.